Thursday, October 11, 2012

Waiting for O

I've been a bad blogger. Nothing new to report. CD14 and no + opk yet, but I didn't get one until CD17 last cycle, so I'm trying to be patient again. My ovaries are starting to ache and I'm feeling more bloated, so I know they are doing their job. DH and I are still doing SMEP and just trying to relax. I'm hopeful, but also preparing myself for another AF :(

Oh, last weekend DH bought me the ring I've been lusting over! A gorgeous Le Vian ring...Rhodolite Garnet gemstone, 16 white, round diamonds and 16 chocolate, round diamonds...all on 14k strawberry gold band. This ring:

http://www.kay.com/en/kaystore/diamonds---gemstones/oval-garnet-ring--1-3-ct-tw-diamonds-14k-gold

I literally could not stop smiling once we left the store...and I nearly cried as we left the mall! I have to get it sized since it's a little big, but it fits enough that I can wear it for a while. I'm not ready to let it leave my sights for a few weeks at least :)

edit: I think my Armour meds (for  my thyroid) are giving me headaches. I'm going to try to take them at night instead of the morning...if that doesn't work, I may try splitting the dose. 15 days until my next follow-up with my OB. Hopefully I can figure out how to take my Armour without my head feeling like it's going to explode...and maybe, just maybe, I'll be pregnant by then. Here's hoping!

3 comments:

  1. That is such a gorgeous ring!! I love the colors...such a sweet gift!!
    I've been thinking about you and hoping that you've been well! Hoping that O shows up soon and that this month is nothing but blessed!
    Enjoy your weekend and take it easy. Xoxo
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy freaking gorgeous bling!!! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and unique ring. That will make any woman feel loved right there. I hope switching your meds to nighttime will help those pesky headaches!

    ReplyDelete