He got tired mid-photoshoot and fell asleep :)
Wednesday, November 13, 2013
I can barely manage to make time to sleep, let alone blog. So, I'm going to use my last 10 minutes at work to make a bulleted list of the last 4.5 months.
- Brady is 4.5 months already! Seriously, where does the time go?
- He's over 17 lbs. now but still only 24". Short and plump :)
- He began smiling around 6 weeks, and now it's very obvious. He smiles a ton, giggles. The boy cracks me up!
- He mastered rolling tummy to back at 3.5 months and back to tummy at 4 months.
- Sleep-wise, still so-so. For a while there, he was sleeping 8 hours straight...waking up to eat, then sleeping another 3-4 hours. That was at around 3 months. But as soon as he hit 4 months...BAM, sleep regression. He now sleeps 9-10 hours total a night, but wakes up 4-6 times, sometimes to eat, sometimes to just lay there awake, other times to talk to whoever will listening, and sometimes he just wants to cry.
- I'm still 15 lbs. over pre-preg weight and I don't care. My shape is completely different than it was before. Still have the pooch. But I'm OK with it. Just having to buy new clothes that fit.
- Being a mom is AMAZING, even if sometimes frustrating, tiring, very hard work. He's worth it!
- Work is crazy, but busy.
- Already got sick this fall and missed an entire week due to sinus infection.
- Hmm, what else. Going to visit my dad next weekend for the 2nd time since Brady was born. Then Thanksgiving is coming up and we are staying home this year...yay! And can't wait for Christmas break...get almost 2 full weeks off paid!
- Will be taking Christmas photos of Brady soon to make Christmas cards...if I can find the time!
- I've made a few purchases for me lately that I'm excited about...my first order from Anthropologie, some Lululemon stuff, and Ju Ju Be stuff.
Time's up. I will leave you with one of my favorite pics from our fall photoshoot!