Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Digital Test Experiment

Since I still have digitals left, I figured might as well use them right?
And might as well tear them apart to obsess over the lines and see what they really do when hcg goes up.


Seems that the lines do get darker...which is so comforting to me.

I am supposed to get the results for my first beta back today and I'm so nervous. OB said they would call me, but I have a feeling I'm going to have to call them. Wonder if I should give them a chance to call and wait until the afternoon or call early? Ugh. I know the second number is more important than the first, but I feel like the first number will give me a pretty decent idea.

I will post as soon as I get the results!

1 comment:

  1. I have nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award because you are one of my favorite bloggers!! :)

    Visit my post: http://mylifeisaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2012/10/i-am-extremely-honored.html for more info!

    Your tests are getting so dark! Can't wait to hear about the betas!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete