Wednesday, July 4, 2012

4dpo & New Bathroom Stuff

4dpo today - feeling tired...and I've had a low-grade fever most of the day (99.2). It is hot outside today but the air is running. And my face has been really hot. I guess, if anything, it just means my body is pumping out more than enough progesterone...yay! Or maybe it's a sign of good news ahead...

***

I bought a new shower curtain and rug for the bathroom. The shower curtain I got at Kohl's for $25...and the rug I have been eyeing at Anthropologie for quite some time, but kept putting off buying it because it was $58. Luckily I found one on eBay and paid $21 with shipping!

DH hates the rug, as expected, but I love it. It's so fluffy and soft on my feet :-)




Other than that, nothing too exciting today. DH took the doggies and went over to his Dad's...but I was feeling so lazy and crappy (hot) that I decided to stay home and just relax.

Happy 4th Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE the rug and shower curtain! i laughed that he didn't like it. steve will be brutally honest with me with things like that, and i love just getting them anyway. ;) i love the feeling of plush fabric on bare feet!
    score on the price too!
    xoxox
    maria

    ReplyDelete