Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Cysts, Endo or Something Else

So I think I might be dealing with ovarian cysts. Over the last week or so, I've been having lower abdominal pain, with most of it focused near my right ovary. It's to the point where I'm getting nauseated from the aches. It hurts just sitting...and even more when I bend over to pick something up, cough, sneeze, or even when my bladder gets too full. I'm assuming it's a cyst (or cysts) and it's been interfering with my cycles. I haven't ovulated since March 16th and haven't had a true (red blood) period since April 1st.

There is also a possibility that it's endometriosis. I was diagnosed with that back in 2005 and had a laparoscopy done to laser most of it out. My OB took before and after pictures...and the before pics looked BLACK. The after pictures looked nice and shiny, and pink! My cycles were more regular for quite a while after the laparoscopy, but the last couple years they've gotten even more wonky.

I'm starting to wonder if I'm going to need to go in for another lap before I can start TTC again. If that's what I have to do, I will, but it will set us back at a couple months. I just want an answer for what I've been dealing with. And I'm frustrated that I have to wait 3 more weeks to find out.

I'm not sure I can deal with this on a daily basis. I'm pretty sure if I call my family doctor, it isn't going to speed up the process. Maybe I will trying calling my OB and see if I can get in any sooner!

I don't even know what to do anymore...I just want to be fixed and not be in pain all the time!

1 comment:

  1. i hope you're doing well!! been thinking about you so much since yesterday!! <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete