Monday, August 20, 2012

4dpo & Recovery Halted!

It's 4dpo already and I've hardly noticed!



Saturday I had family visiting (my dad and step mom, and my bro and his fiance). I had been feeling pretty good so we went out and did A LOT of stuff on Saturday. We went to Bronner's (the largest Christmas store in the world); which in hindsight was a bad idea...lots of walking...and I'm not used to that yet. I had to sit down near the end. Then we went to the outlet mall...drove to most of the stores, but this is when I started to get tired. I should've said let's go back home...but everyone was having fun, so I went with it. After this we went to eat at Kathy's then looked at all the old cars parked out back for the car show! After that I really should've put my foot down...but we made a pit stop at a golf store...which turned into us playing 18 holes of putt putt (I won!!)...then ice cream! We had to make one last stop at Target for an airbed since we only have one guest bed.

On the way home from Target, I almost started crying. I was so exhausted and my brain started to take over...but it didn't take long before my brain was tired and the last emotion I could bring about were tears. I crawled into bed and then started to feel the pain in my belly. Then every single noise started to make me angry. I kept turning up the TV to drown out the talking outside my bedroom...which really doesn't make sense...but at this point my brain had gone haywire! I eventually fell asleep around 2am :(

Since then, my recovery has gone in reverse. I feel worse than I did a day after my lap. I'm supposed to go back to work Thursday (also the same day as my followup appt) but not sure how I'm going to be feeling by then. And it's all my fault for pushing myself too hard and too soon!

But...at least with the recovery, I haven't thought much at all about being in the 2WW! In fact, I'm starting to wonder if I do end up pregnant, if my body can handle it along with this recovery :(

2 comments:

  1. ohh m, i'm so sorry to hear your recovery has gone in reverse. i hope you are able to take it easy for the rest of this week and maybe wait for work next week if possible. i know it is hard not to beat yourself up and wonder if you are pushing yourself too hard. take it easy, my friend. i've been thinking about you and praying that good things are to come next month. <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess it is great news that you are not even phased by the 2ww this cycle, but bad that your recovery isn't progressing like it should. I hope that you are feeling a little bit better today. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete