Thursday, March 1, 2012

Ovulation on CD26?

I had, at first, what I thought was a positive OPK yesterday...but after comparing it to all my other OPKs from the past 2 weeks, it looks the same. So...DH and I didn't BD last night...plus we were both tired from the gym, so it just didn't happen. We have been on the every other day schedule as it is...

But now, after a higher temp this morning and higher temps throughout the day, I'm wondering if skipping last night was a mistake. I still won't know for sure until I get a couple more days of high temps, but I'm going to be pretty bummed if I did and we didn't BD the day OF. I mean, there's still a chance that we could've hit the window anyway, right?

I keep reminding myself that every other day BD is perfectly fine as it's still in the fertile window...and it only takes one little guy :)

Anyway, here's my FF chart...if anyone's reading, what do you think?



On a non-TCC note, I have put off blogging for a few days because I just can't decide what to write about. I have so many ideas for topics...so I'm trying to prioritize what I should post about first. I mainly started this blog to document my TTC efforts, but I also want to be able to write about other things going on in my life. Everything is ultimately all intertwined anyway.

New blog topics to come...stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Time will tell with tomorrows temp I think...I personally dont take it into consideration until I have had three above my normal cover line. It does look like you had BD quite a fair bit though so here is to fingers crossed and lots of baby dust!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wouldn't worry too much about skipping a day. i know it is so tough to feel it all out and not worry. i never charted but always used opk tests in the beginning year.
    i'm sending tons of positive vibes your way!!
    xoxoxo
    maria <3

    ReplyDelete