Friday, March 23, 2012

Moving On...

5DPO today and so far (knock on wood) time has been flying by!

It's been so crazy busy at work...and I've gotten back into my running and lifting weights routine...that I haven't had time to think about the fact that I'm in the TWW or even blog.

So far, I feel pretty calm. And I feel as if I've gotten to the acceptance stage after my two miscarriages last year. I hate that they had to happen, but they did, and no amount of dwelling on them will change that fact. I have to move on with my life and have hope for the future again.

Whatever happens this cycle, I will remember that it will happen according to the plan He has for me.
And I'm happy that I'm finally able to feel this way.

1 comment:

  1. you've got such a great and positive attitude, m!
    i can sense it even in your writing! im happy to hear :)


    hoping that you and your husband have a fabulous weekend!!
    XOXOX
    thank you for your support...it means so much! <3
    maria

    ReplyDelete