Wednesday, February 15, 2012

How I Met Your Mother - I'm Hooked!

So a few weeks ago, my husband got me started watching "How I Met Your Mother." His friend had told him it was legend "wait for it" dary! Ever since then, we have bought all the seasons on DVD and I'm currently on season 3!

So in honor is this totally awesome show...a few quotes:


When I get sad, I stop being sad, and be awesome instead... True story!



I'm teaching Ted how to live. I'm like Yoda, only instead of little and green, I'm awesome and wear suits. I'm Broda, and tonight, you're going to use the force to get any girl in here.

Ted: Do you have a cold?
Barney: I'm fine. My nose is just overflowing with awesome and I had to get some of it out.

Ted: hey,dude,i think that hot girl over there smiling at me
Barney: That's a chair but yeah dude hit that

Ted: Vomit-free since '93!

Robin: Dancing is bad. Dancing leads to sex.
Lily: Did you grow up in that Footloose town?

Hat. You thought of authentic Native American head-dress, before hat.

Robin: "How do you know the Canadian citizenship test is easy?"
Barney: "It's Canada! Question 1: Do you want to be Canadian? Question 2: Really?"

Have you met the Awesomes? Marshall, Lily their son Totally and daughter Freakin'?


Do you have any favorite quotes or moments from this show?









No comments:

Post a Comment