Monday, March 31, 2014

Trip to Tennessee

I've been so busy lately. I know...what's new?!

Went to visit my dad and step-mom a few weeks ago. Dad was in the hospital with extremely low calcium and vitamin D levels. Thank goodness they got it figured out and he's much better now. I was so worried about him, that I decided to go visit after he got out. He had just moved to his new house in Tennessee, so it was a fun mini vacation with my mom and Brady!

Here is a pic of my dad, step-mom and Brady. This was taken on their deck...it's so beautiful down there!




Mom and Brady and I went to the Knoxville Zoo one day and had a blast!









 


Chewing on his Mickey :)


Hanging out in Grandpa's living room:


Dad found this old picture of his sister, brother...and him as a baby. We think Brady looks exactly like him as a baby!


One day we drove to Pigeon Forge...the mountains were beautiful!


We ate at a place called Applewood that had amazing apple fritters. Brady got everyone's attention in the restaurant by clearing his throat continually. He's such a flirt!


We drove back halfway and stayed overnight in Dayton, Ohio. This was at Panera Bread that night:


The next morning we stopped at Waffle House before driving the rest of the way home.


This was taken just a few days ago...eating some yogurt, but most of it's on his face.


And a sneak peek into Brady's first birthday party theme...Mickey Mouse!









No comments:

Post a Comment